Home made crispy unripe plantain chips.
You can have Home made crispy unripe plantain chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Home made crispy unripe plantain chips
- You need 2 of unripe plantain.
- You need Half of teaspoon of salt.
- You need of About 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Home made crispy unripe plantain chips step by step
- Slice your unripe plantain any way you prefer..
- In a bowl, put your water and salt. Then soak the sliced unripe plantain in it for about 15-20mins..
- Drain out the water with a sieve and allow the water to dry off then deep fry the unripe plantain till crunchy..
- I enjoyed mine with a cup of lemon grass tea…. Lol. ENJOY…..