Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF. Scottish Sausage Rolls made with beef are a great traditional Scottish meal or snack. Crispy puff pastry on the outside make them irresistable. Cinder Toffee Recipe has a crunchy brittle crust, is a quick and easy recipe.
Great recipe for Vickys No-Bake Oat Energy Bombs, GF DF These little snack bites are great for a sweet treat, steering you away from a bar of chocolate! Even if you aren't a vegetarian you will love this dish. Tender puff pastry encases a creamy vegetable saute. You can cook Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 375 g of puff pastry.
- You need 6 tbsp of chocolate spread / Nutella etc.
- It’s of Safe milk to glaze, I use light coconut milk.
The ultimate BEST EVER doubled-layered peanut butter cup brownies! Reese's cups in the center & a peanut butter + chocolate swirled topping! After cutting the puff pastry into triangles, you add chopped chocolate on top and roll them up into crescents. I know these aren't traditional French croissants, which I do want to tackle on one of my days off, but until then, I cheated and used puff pastry because.
Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Roll the pastry into a rectangle around 36cm long and 3mm thick.
- Cut into 3 even strips with a pizza cutter.
- Cut each strip in half to make 2 triangles out of each one.
- Put a tablespoon of chocolate spread at the wide end of each triangle and smear it towards the pointy end 2/3 of the way.
- Roll up (not too tightly) from the wide end.
- They should look like this.
- Put on a lightly greased oven tray and bend the corners in to make the croissant shape if you like.
- Lightly brush with safe milk and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Let cool 5 minutes then enjoy.
- Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/356517-vickys-puff-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=W8RUHenxvS7g91mTcipeyvC8.
- Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=2npmviakPs8W2jDmgwK2MyaY.
- For circle dough cut into 6 triangles or 8 for slightly smaller croissants.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Kate Blank Kuchen vegan The most AMAZING chocolate chip cookies Even if you re Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time consuming process. Thanks to store-bought puff pastry, you really can make flaky, homemade chocolate croissants without the extra time and fuss. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) Ranger's Classic Granola (GF) (DF) (SF).