Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried yam is a very common street food found in every corner of the road side in Ghana where I grew up. It is mostly enjoyed with some freshly grounded.
How to prepare riped fried plantain and hot pepper sauce. How to prepare Ghanaian yam chips and grilled goat chops. Peel ripe plantain and cut into desired sizes. You can cook Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce
- Prepare of Yam.
- Prepare of Irish potato.
- You need of Plantain.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- You need of Onions n pepper.
- Prepare of Seasonings n spices.
Transfer fried plantains to paper towel to drain excess oil. Use asanka to grind scotch bonnet, onions. Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. All Reviews for Tostones (Twice Fried Green Plantains) with Mayo-Ketchup Dipping Sauce.
Fried yam,chips,fried plantain n sausage sauce instructions
- Peel yam n potatoes,wash n cut into desired shapes..
- Pour oil in a pan n put d pan on fire,wen d oil is hot put d potatoes n yam n fry..
- Peel d plantain n cut in a container n fry it too..
- (For d sauce) cut d sausage into cubes n fry it for like 2minutes,cut onions n pepper put into a pan add oil n stir fry,add little water,add seasonings n spices den add d sausage n live it for 5minutes..
- Done. You can take it with tea.
These baked plantain chips are a healthy, homemade snack for when you're craving something salty and crunchy. Now, outdoor parties usually include munchies, snacks and crispy things, like potato chips, french fries and tortilla chips. I've already shared with you recipes for grain-free, paleo-friendly. Pan Fried Plantain Chips: When I saw a picture of the chips for the first time, I was immediately intrigued by my own questions: "Why these banana chips are called I immediately bought a bunch of it, pan fried a small batch of plantain chips, packed the chips in my child's school lunch/snack box. —-Before frying the plantains- *Peel the plantains using a vegetable slicer. On a grater, the vegetable slicer is that part that look like a razor blade.