Salted egg fried rice. Salted egg fried rice can be simple or fancy. I'm not a fancy kind of girl. I like delicious minus the fluff and over-the-top plating.
You do not necessarily need fresh rice to make this dish even, you can also Add salt to rice and heat it until boiled. Now heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions until brown. Now beat eggs in a separate bowl and add salt, black. You can cook Salted egg fried rice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted egg fried rice
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of salted egg.
- You need 2 of dried scallop.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of luncheon meat.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
Egg fried rice can also be made using boiled eggs. This recipe is similar to the easy veg fried rice I shared before. But this one is with an addition of eggs. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast.
Salted egg fried rice step by step
- Cook rice and refrigerate overnight to draw moisture from rice.
- Soak dried scallops in water. After at least 3 hours, pull apart to strips. Set aside water used to soak dried scallops.
- Cook frozen vegetables separately and set aside.
- Add oil to medium hot pan.
- Add onions and stir fry, for around 1 minute.
- Add in luncheon meat, dried scallops and vegetables, stir fry for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in rice and toss.
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Create well and add in salted eggs.
- Cook eggs for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add sesame oil to taste.
Homemade Salted Eggs prepared using the brining method with chicken or duck eggs cured in a The egg white has a sharp salty taste and the yolk is rich and fatty. They are often boiled and eaten Couple eggs, some lup cheung and a little fried rice + some Chinese mustard and shoyu to dip the. Use spatula to break up any clumps. Add the salt, pepper, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir for another minute or so.