Fried yam, chips, fried plantain n egg n sausage sauce. The Best Fried Plantains Sauce Recipes on Yummly Fried Plantain Chips, Batter-fried Plantain, Fried Plantain Chips. Watch how to make Yam Fries with Plantains and Egg Sauce.
This is how to make a delicious sauce for yam. How to Make Egg Sauce for Yam. Slice your tomatoes, onions, and peppers as you would find in the plate below. You can have Fried yam, chips, fried plantain n egg n sausage sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried yam, chips, fried plantain n egg n sausage sauce
- Prepare of Yam.
- Prepare of Irish potato.
- Prepare of Plantain.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Sausage.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Onions n pepper.
- It’s of Seasonings n spices.
Dts my favorite breakfast most tym. U can also eat it with boiled potatoes or unripe plantain. Garnished coconut rice served with fried plantains, peppered fish, turkey and boiled eggs. Coconut rice comes next to jollof rice and fried rice in Region: South West.
Fried yam, chips, fried plantain n egg n sausage sauce step by step
- Peel yam n potatoes, wash n cut into desired shapes..
- Pour oil in a pan n put d pan on fire, wen d oil is hot put d potatoes n yam n fry it..
- Peel d plantain n cut into desired shapes and fry..
- (For d sauce) chop onions n pepper,put into a pan add oil n stir fry,cut sausage into round shape n add to d chopped onions,add water,add seasonings n spices,break eggs in a bowl,add onions n maggi n beat d egg,pour into d sausage n in d pan n keep stirring it under low heat until it is done..
Ingredients: Coconut, rice, tomatoes, chicken, boiled eggs, sausage, vegetables, onions, stock cubes, seasoning, cooking oil. Crispy, twice-fried plantains are delicious with a simple dipping sauce of mayonnaise and ketchup. All Reviews for Tostones (Twice Fried Green Plantains) with Mayo-Ketchup Dipping Sauce. Egg and chips, also known as chips and egg is a popular dish in the United Kingdom, consisting simply of chips served with fried eggs. Egg and chips became popular in Britain during World War I due to a shortage of meat.