Lamb, Rosemary & Mint Burger With Herb & Garlic Butter!. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, rosemary, ground black pepper, lemon zest and garlic. Mix well and apply to the lamb. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Next level lamb chops – flavour infusion with a rosemary garlic lamb chop marinade, sear aggressively to create a thick crust, then smother in rosemary gravy. You will lick the plate clean, do the happy dance and wonder why you don't cook lamb chops more often! For the mint sauce, mix together the sugar and vinegar until the sugar is dissolved. You can have Lamb, Rosemary & Mint Burger With Herb & Garlic Butter! using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb, Rosemary & Mint Burger With Herb & Garlic Butter!
- It’s 500 grams of Lamb ground lamb/mince..
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Dried rosemary..
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Dried mint..
- It’s 1 of Cheddar cheese..
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Herbs of your likening. Parsley and oregano I use..
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Crushed garlic..
- It’s 1 of Baby spinach leaves..
Add the mint and mix well. My husband raved about these lamb chops and said it was the best dinner I'd ever made! Grilled lamb chops infused with rosemary garlic flavours! The marinade is made with red wine vinegar which pairs well with lamb because it cuts through the richness of the strong lamb flavour, and it tenderises economical cuts of lamb.
Lamb, Rosemary & Mint Burger With Herb & Garlic Butter! step by step
- Add butter, garlic and fresh herbs only together and mix through evenly. Form a log and wrap in cling film and return to fridge to set back to its natural form. 2-3 hours is best..
- Add lamb, dried herbs and eggs to a mixing bowl and mix through evenly. Salt and pepper are optional but recommended (ads flavour and will help bind the meat). Mix will be wet so add bread crumbs in small lots at a time till you have a firm mixture that is holding together confidently and not falling apart..
- Form burger patties to desired size remembering they will shrink upon cooking so always 2cm wider than the bun you are using. Wrap each in cling film and place in refrigerator to rest. I try for all day but a couple of hours will work too. The longer the better!.
- Remove butter from refrigerator and let set to room temperature. Cook burger patties to your preferred style and whilst doing so start to build your burger. Spinach as the base condiment. Add cheese to the top of the burger patty allowing to melt in the last few minutes of cooking. Remove burger and place on top of spinach. Slicing a portion of the butter and placing on top to melt naturally and coating the burger in its flavour while doing so..
Make this with any quick-cook cut of lamb, chops or steaks. Heat a large frying pan, add a little oil and brown the lamb all over. Scatter the carrot, onion, remaining garlic and rosemary in a large roasting tin, pour in the wine and stock, then place the browned lamb in the tin. Turn the lamb halfway through so by the time it's cooked, each side has been in the stock. In a small bowl stir together the zest, the garlic paste, the rosemary, the oil, and pepper to taste, rub the lamb chops with the marinade, and let them marinate.