Cheese croissant. Get Cheese Croissant today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Pull the tip of each triangle taut, place the cheese slices in a single layer over the dough, and then roll the croissants up from the base curving the ends slightly to make a crescent shape. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Cheese croissants for snack or appetizer with a dipping of salsa. Cheese croissants for dinner with a nice big salad. This easy recipe is one of the best multi-use recipes I've ever made! You can cook Cheese croissant using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese croissant
- Prepare 2 cup of maida all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbls of yeast.
- You need 1 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare of salt as a taste.
- It’s 2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 of cheese packt.
- It’s 2 tbls of milk.
Anyway, the ham and cheese croissants were a much better option for us kids. They were flaky, warm and covered with melted cheese. These ham and cheese croissants and super easy to make! The secret is that you assemble the sandwiches and then bake them in the oven for a few minutes.
Cheese croissant step by step
- All purpose flour add yeast little warm milk sugar salt and let it to knead with warm water.
- Soft knead it and keep air tight jar for 2-3 hour.
- After an hour let it knead again and do roll up knead flour.
- Make a ball and make it circule aftr make it circle..cirlce cut it to triangle and fill it chesse then roll like crusent..jus roll up last triangel corner.
- All make it same if u didnt understand so search it and make it😊.
- After make all croissant..pre heat oven 150-180 degree and keep 20-25 min.
- Serve with tea😍.
Putting them in the oven makes the croissant really flaky and. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle. Assemble the croissants by adding a piece of Swiss cheese, followed by ham, then Provolone cheese onto the croissant bottom. Place the top of the croissants for the sandwiches. Prepare the Ham and Cheese Croissant Mustard Sauce by whisking together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, Stone House Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce or coconut.