Salted Caramel Sauce. It's perfect for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pound cake, ice cream, cheesecake, scones, apple pie, and more! As soon as September comes around, I start to. Caramel is among one of my very favorite things.
It's a dairy-free, paleo and vegan caramel sauce. This Caramel Sauce recipe is so scrumptious and the easiest that I have ever made! A family favorite, this salted caramel sauce is smooth, creamy and perfect every single time! You can cook Salted Caramel Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Sauce
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarse sea salt.
A few weeks ago we made Salted Caramel Sauce and I shared a photo of it on Instagram. The photo went wild and we got several requests for the recipe. How to Make Caramel Sauce: To get started, place a cup of granulated sugar in a saucepan, and give it a little For another caramel dessert, this Salted Caramel Chocolate Ganache Tart is also fantastic! Make a batch of this sauce before guests come to dinner, keep it warm in the oven while they eat, then spoon it over vanilla ice cream for When the caramel is ready, slowly whisk in the warm cream and.
Salted Caramel Sauce step by step
- In a medium sauvepan, combine butter, sugar and cream. Whisk until melted.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to an even simmer, whisking often until thickened 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add vanilla and salt and mix well. Caramel will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Pour into container, serve warm or cold..
- Store in the refigerator. You can adjust the thickness of this caramel by how long you simmer it. I like it pourable so usally simmer 5 minutes. If after chilling it thickens to much just add drops of cream when reheating.
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan set over a low heat, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Homemade Caramel Sauce is EASY to make! Place sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan set over medium-high heat. Stir continuously until sugar begins to melt. Salted caramel sauce is pretty darn delicious drizzled over just about any dessert.