Jiko baked Croissants.
You can cook Jiko baked Croissants using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jiko baked Croissants
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 4 tbs of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
Jiko baked Croissants instructions
- In a bowl mix yeast with warm water and stir for a minute and put aside for 5minutes.
- In another bowl mix warm milk,sugar,salt,melted margarine and stir then set aside.
- Then add milk mixture to the yeast mixture and stir,add flour and knead for about 10minutes and ensure the dough doesn't stick to the bowl,cover with kitchen cloth and let it rest for 2hrs or double its size.
- Punch in the risen dough to remove air and knead more for light croissants, divide the dough into balls.
- Roll the dough into a big chapati,divide it into half,quarter,then eighth.
- With each triangle at a time, roll it towards the centre beginning with the wider section.
- Repeat for the rest and place it on greased lid,let it rest for 20mibutes then brush with margarine.
- Put salt on a big sufuria and place it on jiko,place the lid with croissants.
- Cover and put charcoal on top.
- Bake for 20minute.