Stuffed chicken croissants. Of course eating Cream Cheese Chicken Croissants are good, but a viewer asked what other recipe ideas could be made with crescent rolls. I was up for the challenge and here are a few of our other favorites too! Easy Philly Cheesesteak Croissants; Crescent Ring Stuffed with Leftover Turkey; Chicken Parmesan Croissant Sandwiches ~ Coming Soon!
Chicken And Rice Casserole Dairy Free Recipes. Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion. When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square. You can have Stuffed chicken croissants using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken croissants
- You need of for dough.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s of lukewarm water to knead.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s of for brushing.
- Prepare 1 of egg youlk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
Bring up each corner and secure together. Dip upside down in melted butter. They are little balls of comfort food wrapped inside a delicious crescent roll! Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe.
Stuffed chicken croissants instructions
- Mix all ingredients of dough and knead to make smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and place it in warm place i prefer to keep it in micro wave oven for 1/2 hour.
- For making filling heat oil satue onion ginger garlic paste and then add chicken and tandooru masala.
- Cook it and cover it when it's water dries put it in a bowl and wait to completely cool down.
- After half hour chek your dough it's rise up and double in size punch down the dough and roll it with rolling pin.
- Cut it in long tringle put some filling on broad side and roll like swiss roll make shape like croissant.
- Pre heat oven on 180cº for 20min and put croissants on a greased tray make distance between them.
- Whisk youlk milk and aply with brush on top and bake it for 20min wheh it's colour is turns golden take out from oven spray water and brush some butter or ghee and cover with cloth to make soft serve with katchup or sause as you like.
Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bake is an easy chicken recipe, perfect for weeknight dinners. It's SO good and guaranteed to be a family favorite! Yep, I'm talking a full-on chicken casserole, complete with cream of chicken soup and crescent rolls.