Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze. Creamy chocolate cheesecake, sweet caramel and a salty finish are guaranteed to please. The best of cheesecake and chocolate, all in one dessert! Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This Double Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake is worth every sinful calorie! A smooth, dense chocolate cheesecake filling is baked over a fudge-y brownie base. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat Salted Caramel Cheesecake Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed just until smooth and well combined. You can cook Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of crumbs made from about 1 1/4 bags Pepperidge Farms salted Caramel cookies.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- You need 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL GANACHE GLAZE.
- It’s 6 of Ghirardelli salted Caramel chocolates.
- It’s 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- It’s 12 of fresh rasberries.
After spending years living in Seattle, I've become a coffee junkie! I had to relocate across the country for a time, so I created this cheesecake with the flavors of salted caramel, coffee and espresso. It lifted me up on days when I felt blue about leaving one of. Soft buttery caramels are dipped in melted chocolate and topped with a little salt for the perfect treat.
Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a 12 cup standard muffin Tin with foil liners.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter until moistened.
- Evenly divide crumbs into muffin tins and press firmly. Refigerate while making filling.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add and beat in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg..
- Evenly divide filling over crusts in foil lined tins. Bake 26 to 20 minutes until set.
- Cool om rack in pan until it reaches room temperature.
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL GLAZE.
- Melt chocolates and cream in microwave just until melted, about 10 to 25 seconds in the microwave, depending on your microwave.
- Spoon and smooth an equal amount of wwarm glaze over each cheesecake. Chill cheesecakes at least 8 hours or overnight for best texture and flavor.
- Garnish with whipped cream and top each with a fresh rasberrie.
Step-by-step photographs and recipe video included. Jump to our Chocolate Covered Caramels Recipe or watch our video showing you how to make them. Add cocoa, stir well and then add gelatin. You may also add golden candurin (glittering dye). Pour the glaze in cup to whisk it using blender.