Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms). Friends today in this video I will show a recipe of black fungus or wood ear mushroom or uchina in Manipuri. Stir fry of this mushroom which is commonly eaten in the northeastern India. This mushroom is rarely available in India and is good for its medicinal properties like low in fat,zero cholesterol,etc.
It grows on trees in mountainous regions, is gray-brown in color, and is often used in Asian cooking, especially Chinese cuisine. The Best Black Fungus Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Chinese Chicken With Radish, Stir-fried Sichuan Vegetable With Mushroom, Carrot And Black Fungus, Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork Chine. You can cook Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms)
- You need of Cooked spaghetti (al dente).
- You need of Black fungus (I used from dry fungus, soaked it, clean wash and chopped or sliced as your desired).
- It’s of Fresh sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare of Sliced bell paper.
- You need of Chopped green onion (optional).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Mushrooms powder.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Chili flakes (optional).
Make authentic Chinese cuisine with dried black fungus mushroom from Spice Jungle. It is fantastic when paired with stir-fry, stuffings and soups. The dried cloud ear is mellower than the wood ear mushroom (black fungus) and has a black and grey appearance as opposed to the wood ear's. A wide variety of black fungus ear mushroom options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and type.
Un-Fried spaghetti with black fungus (ear mushrooms) step by step
- Using pan or large saucepan add the fungus, mushrooms, and bell pepper..
- Add or sprinkle some water and keep sautéed until the mushrooms just tender. (If you use oil, then skip the water).
- Then add the spaghetti, put in the low heat and season with garlic powder, mushrooms powder, soy sauce, chili flakes, pepper and salt..
- Turns on the heat into medium heat and keep sautéed until all seasoning blended with the spaghetti. Try do not overcook..
- Taste it before turn off the heat and un-fried spaghetti ready to serve..
- Note: if you like you can add sesame oil..
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
Wood ear mushrooms are best suited for cooked applications such as boiling, stir-frying, and Before cooking, the fungus should be rinsed, and any tough patches should be removed. Wood Ear mushrooms are native to Asia and select islands in the Pacific Ocean and have been growing since. Black fungus ( Auricularia polytricha ) is an edible wild mushroom sometimes known as tree ear or cloud ear fungus, given its dark, ear-like shape. While predominantly found in China, it also thrives in tropical climates like the Pacific Islands, Nigeria, Hawaii, and India. It grows on tree trunks and fallen.