Plantain chips. These baked plantain chips are a healthy, homemade snack for when you're craving something salty and crunchy. Crispy, baked plantain chips with garlicky guacamole! Plantain Chips – Crispy, crunchy and addictive fried or baked plantain chips paired with sweet tango mango avocado salsa for a wonderful late night snack time or as appetizers!
These homemade Baked Plantain Chips are crunchy, healthy, and delicious! Make this recipe once and you'll never buy them from the store again. Plantain chips are eaten in so many Latin countries, but they're usually fried. You can cook Plantain chips using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain chips
- It’s 2 of plantain.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt (optional).
However, baked plantain chips are much healthier and extremely tasty as well, especially with guacamole, but any. Opening a bag of our LEMON chips is way easier than squeezing that lemon you. Plantain chips are a Latin American favorite because they're so delicious! Enjoy them at any time of day, on their own as a snack or as an ingredient in a variety of recipes.
Plantain chips step by step
- Peel your (medium ripe plantain) plantain & make a cycle/round cut thin slice,then set aside..
- In a bowl pour in cool water then add your plantain allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes place the plantain one by one in a tray, use clean towel to remove excess water, sprinkle little salt.
- In a pan pour some oil in a medium heat when it's hot add your plantain and fry until golden brown. It's done😋.
Find plantain chips stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. How long do plantain chips keep? We recommend storing them in an airtight container at room temperature to keep them crisp. These plantain chips make a great snack or appetizer for a Cuban-themed meal.