Banana Bread with dry fruits. Recipe – Banana dry fruits bread. Watch the video to know the recipe. But banana bread, like many quick breads, gets even better when you add in an extra ingredient to give it some more flavor and texture.
Spruce up your banana bread with additional add-ins and toppings! Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears. You can cook Banana Bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with dry fruits
- It’s 3-4 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or less.
- Prepare 4 of dry apricot/ chopped.
- It’s 4 of dry figs/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of macadamia/ chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
You probably know that banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas—the bananas that are so mottled that they would otherwise become baby In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Almond Flour Banana Bread is moist and melt in your mouth loaf entire family will love. Paleo, low sugar and gluten free. We store banana bread on a counter wrapped in plastic or straight in the loaf pan covered with plastic.
Banana Bread with dry fruits step by step
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).
Then cut a slice each time. You can slice it fully and wrap each slice in. Self-rising flour, butter, sunflower oil, salt, mixed dried fruit, eggs, bananas. Mix all the ingredients, except the dried fruit or nuts if using, together in a food processor. When the bananas are completely mashed, add the dried fruit.