Croissant. The croissants were light flaky and tastes great. I used a little more flour as well used pastry four instead of all-purpose. It made them a little more lighter.
Butter a large bowl; set aside. Scatter over raisins, then shape and bake. Cheese & ham: Lay a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on top of each triangle of dough and shape as in the recipe. You can cook Croissant using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Croissant
- You need 1 of X croissant.
- You need 2 of X cheese slice (cut in half diagonally).
- It’s 2 of X ham slice.
Croissant definition is – a flaky rich crescent-shaped roll. The croissant is the most celebrated member of the family of butter- and sugar-enriched, yeasted pastries known as viennoiseries. They obtain their signature flaky texture through lamination, the. The notch helps the rolled croissant curl into a crescent.
- Slice croissant in half.
- Place two cut pieces of cheese at either end of croissant paying attention to uniformity..
- Place two more cut pieces of cheese to the middle of croissant paying attention to uniformity.
- Fold the ham slices in half and place on croissant in line with the shape of the croissant as shown in photo..
- Place top of croissant slightly to the back to expose the cheese and ham. This is really important for presentation!.
- Place completed croissants neatly on white plate and display in Cabinet B2.
Lay the croissant on the work surface with the notched side closest to you. Croissant dough begins with butter, flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and milk. Unlike most yeasted doughs that require warm liquid to activate the yeast, you're going to use cold milk. The yeast will work its magic later on in the recipe. In the beginning steps of croissants, the dough should always be cold.