Croissant sausage roll. Follow our simple pastry recipe to bake delicious Croissant Sausage Rolls that are full of flavour! I made this tasty breakfast casserole with crescent rolls for a baby shower. It saved me; preparing it ahead gave me more time to finish.
Don't use crescent rolls, which are entirely different. Roll Casserole has all the elements of a breakfast in one delicious casserole- eggs, sausage Watch the short video below to see how easy this recipe is: Sausage and Crescent Roll Casserole. They have several variety, and I love them all. You can cook Croissant sausage roll using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Croissant sausage roll
- Prepare of Jus-Rol Croissants Dough 6 Pack 350g.
- Prepare of Herta classic frankfurter hot dogs.
- Prepare of Milk (for brushing).
Photo about Sausage roll and croissant served on white dish. Croissant Pain au chocolat Viennoiserie Puff pastry Danish pastry, Сroissant, sliced croissant bread PNG clipart. Photo "Sausages rolled in croissant dough baked cooling on metal rack." can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. I'm a carb fiend by nature, so Thanksgiving, with its glorious Breakfast Sausage: Why breakfast sausage?
Croissant sausage roll instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Open the croissant dough and separate out each triangle. Cut each triangle in half down the middle so that you can make double the original amount..
- Take 6 frankfurters and cut in half to have 12 cut up sausages..
- Take a cut up sausage and wrap the croissant dough around it beginning with the thick side rolling towards the thin tip..
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush with milk. Then put it all in the oven in the middle or top shelf for 10-16 minutes until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack, they can be eaten hot or cold. The kids can’t seem to wait and will eat them when they’re nice and fresh..
Because what else would we eat with croissants? Health experts urge public to vary their consumption of breads of the offset the risks in each. Learn how to make croissants at home with our easy croissant recipe. Roll each triangle up, from the long edge to the point. Form into a crescent shape and place on a large greased baking sheet.