Sharon's Crispy fried chicken. Crispy fried chicken is a standard dish in the Cantonese cuisine of southern China and Hong Kong. The chicken is fried in such a way that the skin is extremely crunchy, but the white meat is relatively soft. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties.
There is something amazing about sinking your teeth down into that crispy, crunchy coating and into the juicy, tender flavorful meat. Not all fried chicken is created equal. Here, KFC's secret recipe to drumstick perfection is revealed. You can have Sharon's Crispy fried chicken using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Crispy fried chicken
- Prepare of seasoning for chicken:.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoons of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare of Hot sauce (to your liking).
- You need of wet batter:.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of club soda.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of breading:.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need of for frying:.
- You need of Cooking oil.
What sets Kentucky Fried Chicken apart from the rest? It's not just their affordable prices and convenience, it's also how crispy they're able to make their chicken (there's a reason it's called extra. Crispy Chicken Tenders marinaded in buttermilk then fried (or oven baked!) golden brown are juicy and flavorful with southern seasonings. These Homemade Chicken Tenders are soaked in buttermilk and fried crisp are super flavorful, moist and extra crispy on the outside.
Sharon's Crispy fried chicken step by step
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- In a large bowl mix chicken and seasonings FOR CHICKEN. Let marinate for 1 or more hours.
- In deep fryer or frying pan pre heat oil to 365 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all WET batter ingredients together.
- In another large bowl mix all BREADING ingredients together.
- When oil is ready add chicken pieces to the WET batter; coat well. Then add chicken to BREADING; coat well.
- Add chicken to fryer a few pieces at a time for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
Everyone will love this crispy oven fried chicken recipe – it's so simple to make but so full of flavor! We love to serve it with potato wedges or mac and Place chicken on pan: Take the baking pan out of the oven and melt the butter on it. Place the coated chicken pieces on the tray – leave enough space in. Crispy THC Fried Chicken Accompaniment Suggestions. You can quite easily go to town on this delicious fried chicken all by itself.