Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies. Decadent salted caramel cookies rolled into truffles and coated with almond bark — a new favorite indulgence. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside. CHOP mini pretzels into almond-sized pieces.
STIR in pretzels, followed by Sea Salt Caramel Truffles. Great recipe for Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies. These delicious cookies have the cookie batter wrapped around a Lindor Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel filled Truffle. You can have Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2 sticks).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 24 of Lindor Dark Salted Caramel Truffles,, freeze truffles at least 1 hour before using.
As the cookie bakes the truffle melts to make a chewy soft smooth center. The edges and cookie itself is crisp for an amazing. But as idyllic as this new version seemed — with its layers of dulce de leche, chocolate cookies and caramel truffles enveloped in the salted caramel and vanilla gelato — I was left craving. Crumble cookie dough into cocoa mixture; add chocolate chips, and stir until well blended.
Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating in, then beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly and mix just until combined.
- Take about a rablespoon of batter and flatten it.
- Place a cold truffle on flattened batter and bring dough around to completely cover truffle. Be sure the whole truffle is covered with dough.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared pans and bake 11 to 14 minutes. Let sit on baking sheet 5 to 10 minutes, until set then transfer to racks to cool completely. Don't be discouraged if some cookies ooze out some caramel. The cooled cookie will still be full of truffle caramel goodness!.
These delicious, sweet and salty baking chips will inspire and delight! To make the sea salted caramel, melt the butter, sugar and salt together in a saucepan until bubbling. Mix well to a smooth consistency. Remove from the heat and add the cream, mixing well. The Pumpkin Spice truffles are orange and white, so they'll pop on your next batch of cookies.