Mini croissants french toast and bacon. For the croissant French toast: Split the croissants in half through the middle. In a bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and eggs. Croissant French Toast is the ULTIMATE way to get your French Toast Fix.
Let's batter them in a thick, sweet batter, fry them to. Stuff each one with a couple of slices of crispy smoked bacon and some sliced banana. My best friend and son's godfather introduced me to this recipe. You can have Mini croissants french toast and bacon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini croissants french toast and bacon
- You need 3 of mini croissants.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 of tspn vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Butter for frying.
It is a perfect holiday or Sunday brunch menu addition. It is easy to make and has a rich taste, so you can't help but feel a little fancy while eating it. We recently enjoyed this at a special family occasion. Croissant French toast is crispy on the outside while soft and creamy inside. (To see an image of Giorgio Morandi's 'Still Life (The Blue Vase)' click on the right When served with a small pot of jam or some salty bacon, croissant French toast becomes the centerpiece of a perfect Christmas brunch.
Mini croissants french toast and bacon instructions
- Preheat the oven 180 °C,and nicely place the bacon on the oven rack. Bake for 15 minutes, if you prefer it crispy bake it to 18 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs together then add milk and whisk until well combined.
- Add to the bowl, sugar,salt,cinnamon, vanilla sugar and whisk everything together..
- Cut the mini croissants into half length wise. Heat a pan ad add butter to it..
- Cut the mini croissants into half length wise. Place each side into the egg mixture making sure all sides are coated and fry in butter..
- Set aside and serve with bacon..
Spray the griddle with cooking spray. This cinnamon croissant French toast is so easy to make! Pieces of croissant soaked in an egg batter and baked with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping. Here's the real story behind the Croissant French Toast. Before we left for the Philippines, during our last week of packing, I was living in a.