Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free).
You can have Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free)
- It’s 1 of medium firm tofu (19OZ).
- It’s 1 packet of mushrooms (250 grams).
- Prepare 3 of chopped carrots.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped leek.
- You need of Chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted pecans.
- Prepare of For the glazed:.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
Glazed tofu scramble (vegan & gluten-free) step by step
- To prepare the tofu, drain the excess water, and squeeze dry it with a towel or paper tissues, and leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours before making the recipe (or even overnight)..
- Heat sesame oil on a nonstick pan, crumble tofu and cook for 5 minutes, followed by mushrooms for a few minutes, and lastly the rest of the veggies, and cook for 15 stirring every now, and then until everything is well cooked..
- While that's cooking, prepare the glaze by mixing the water and cornstarch well first without leaving any lumps, then the rest of the glaze's ingredients..
- Add the glaze as a last step, and stir to coat everything..
- Serve warm on rice, with lettuce wraps, top of salad, or as a side dish..