Cheesy Croissants. Take a French croissant and stuff it full of cheese to turn it into a French cheese croissant, taking it from breakfast staple to brunch food so easily. Bring France to you with this Cheesy Croissant Casserole from Delish.com. The contrast between the crispy, flaky edges of the croissant and the soft, cheesy middle is very special.
These ham and cheese croissants make the perfect little party sandwich for whatever you are celebrating! How to Make Ham and Cheese Croissants Sandwiches Recipe. The cream cheese is nicely nestled between the buttery and light layers of these cream cheese croissants. You can have Cheesy Croissants using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Croissants
- Prepare 2 cups (250 g) of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp (15 g) of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 11/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp (10 g) of baking powder.
- You need 5 tbsp (70 g) of cold unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (200 g) of cold buttermilk.
- Prepare 140 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp (30 g) of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
These pastries are so irresistible with their golden exterior and their. These ham and cheese croissants and super easy to make! The secret is that you assemble the sandwiches and then bake them in the oven for a few minutes. I like this recipe, day ahead prep makes breakfast easy.
Cheesy Croissants step by step
- Preheat oven..
- Grease the tray..
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and garlic powder..
- Add the butter.mix well.
- Add the cold buttermilk and knead gently to bring it together..
- Refrigerate the dough for 10 minutes..
- Cut the Mozzarella cheese in small cubes for filling..
- Dust the working surface with flour and roll the dough into a rectangle sheet..
- Cut the sheet it rectangle shape..
- Now slice each of the rectangles into 2 triangles..
- In each triangle stuff a cheese cube and roll it in shape of croissant..
- Place it on a baking tray..
- In a small bowl add butter salt parsley and garlic..
- Brush the mixed butter to croissant..
- Bake it at 250 degrees for 15-20mins.
I think using the croissants makes it taste a little on the sweet. This video was for a presentation and was meant to be retarded 😂. We love how the gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish when baked on top. Unroll croissant dough and cut into squares (if you bought the kind that is pre-cut into triangles then form squares by "glueing" two of them. Learn how to make puff pastry croissants with ham and cheese.