Vegan berry cheesecake pie. This vegan and paleo cheesecake will certainly satisfy that cheesecake craving. You will go head over heals for this gluten free vegan berry cheesecake! Made with cashews, the creamy texture of this no-bake cheesecake is perfectly paired with a beautiful assortment of fresh berries.
See the recipe notes for a topping option that doesn't require already-made cashew cream cheese. This Vegan Cheesecake is swirled with fudge sauce and raspberry jam. This is my magical Vegan Fudge Raspberry Cheesecake. You can have Vegan berry cheesecake pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan berry cheesecake pie
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- You need 1 box of cheesecake mix.
- You need of Berries as much as you desire and any kind of Berries.
With swirls of fudge sauce and raspberry jam in the batter, topped with more fudge sauce. Would the recipe work for any berry? Let's make the perfect raw vegan cheesecake. We will be adding berries to it.
Vegan berry cheesecake pie instructions
- Pour most of the flour in a bowl with everything else but the Berries and the cheesecake mix.
- When it is all mixed it should be dough if not add more flour or cold water just depends.
- Then roll the dough on a clean flat surface try to make it think enough and long enough according to the pan and for it not to break apart.
- Once it is placed in the pan you add the cheesecake mix and after that add the Berries and if you want you can cover the top or not, its optional.
- Last but no least you wait till the crust is a light Brown color and you can enjoy each nice and delicious flavor👍.
Follow our detailed recipe with all the ingredients needed and guide on. Here's my favorite fail-proof vegan cheesecake recipe. It's impossible to dislike (especially when you can customize it)! The cheesecake is not only vegan, but it's gluten free, refined sugar free and can easily be made coconut free! Most other vegan cheesecake recipes par-bake the crusts beforehand or include a high amount of nuts in the crust.