Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets.
You can have Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets
- It’s 1 of part English mustard.
- Prepare 5 of parts honey.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
Honey Mustard Lamb Cutlets step by step
- Heat oil in a large heavy based fry pan on med/high heat..
- Sprinkle cutlets with garlic salt and pepper. Throw cutlets in pan seasoned side down and when browned nicely flip over..
- Mix your honey and mustard and when cutlets are almost cooked to liking- coat in mixture and cook to caramelise nicely. Serve with a nice salad- enjoy! Adjust the mustard levels if you like it hotter..