Croissant Chicken Squares. Crescent Chicken Squares – Chicken and cream cheese wrapped in crescent rolls. This Crescent Chicken Squares is a recipe my mom used to make when I was a kid; it was one of my favorites. Easy recipe for Croissant Chicken. a creamy chicken mixture tucked into croissant dough Croissant Chicken.
Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, celery, and onion. When removing cresent rolls from package, leave together so that two cresent rolls form a square. Chicken Salad Croissant SandwichesLife in the Lofthouse. You can have Croissant Chicken Squares using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croissant Chicken Squares
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese,softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of margarine or butter.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken, cooked and cubed.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 packages of crushed potato chips.
Simple Chicken Salad Croissant SandwichesReal Mom Kitchen. Homemade Quick Croissants- Crispy on the outside, buttery, flaky, a perfect treat for breakfast or Place the croissants with tip side down onto a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. When removing crescent rolls from package, leave together so that two crescent rolls form a square. A friend of mine invented this fruity chicken salad.
Croissant Chicken Squares instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 T. Margarine (reserve 1T.) Until smooth..
- Next add the Chicken, salt, pepper, milk and onion powder and mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations firmly to seal..
- Next spoon meat mixture onto center of each rectangle..
- Pull 4 corners of dough to top center and twist slightly and seal edges..
- Now melt remaining tablespoon of margarine. Then brush melted margarine onto the tops of the squares and sprinkle with crushed potato chips..
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown..
- You may freeze before baking. Thaw completely in the refrigerated before baking..
I've made it many times, and guests are always surprised at the pleasant blend of tastes and textures. Boil chicken breasts until done then shred. bowl. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time consuming process. It's something everyone should try at some point, but it certainly does not fit into our definition of an easy recipe. View reviews, prices and menu from Big Square Mountain View near you and place your order online !