You can have Fried Scallops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Scallops
- You need 1 lb. of scallops.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 TBS. of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Dried parsley, as a garnish.
Fried Scallops step by step
- Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic. Sautée for about a minute..
- Add scallops to the skillet and fry on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes and turn. Fry for another 4 minutes and remove to platter..
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to the skillet and whisk over medium heat for a minute..
- Pour juices over scallops, sprinkle with a little parsley and serve immediately..