Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard. Remove from milk and salt and pepper them lightly, and coat them in flour. In a skillet bring the butter to a sizzle and add frog legs. Sauté legs uncovered until they're golden brown on both sides (turning as needed).
Put flour on a plate and, working in batches, coat legs with flour, shaking off excess, and transfer to another plate. Sautéed Frogs' Legs. via Saveur, Savor a World of Authentic Cuisine. Arrange frog legs in single layer in baking dish. You can have Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard
- Prepare 500 g of Frog Legs.
- Prepare 2 pack of Salted Mustard Green, Chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of thumb-sized Ginger, matchstick strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Glutinous Rice Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Combine oil, lemon peel & juice, onion, parsley, salt, mustard and basil. Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop version of Terraria. The Sauteed Frog Legs is a food item crafted at the Cooking Pot which grants the player the Plenty Satisfied buff. Cut the frog legs in half.
Sauteed Frog Legs with Salted Mustard step by step
- Add the cooking oil into Saute pan wait until heat..
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute, then add the Salted Mustard Green (chopped) – cook for 10 mins, put a bit of water.
- And add the frog legs, add the rest of ingredients.. cook for another 10 mins.
- Sauteed Frog legs ready to serve :).
Season both the legs and flour with Essence. In a large saute pan, over medium heat, melt the butter. Salt 'em up, let the magic begin. We ate them in the morning. Spearing Frogs And Fried Frog Legs, Frog Legs. garlic cloves, ghee, pepper, flour, parsley, salt, frog legs.