Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles).
You can have Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles)
- It’s 200 gr of rice noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 1 cm.
- It’s 3 of cabbage leaves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 120 ml of water.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Ground spices:.
- Prepare 8 cloves of shallots.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 pcs of candle nuts.
- It’s of For the complements:.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
- Prepare of Cucumber and carrots pickles.
- It’s of Hard boiled eggs/scrambled eggs.
- It’s of Bird eyes chilies 🌶.
Bihun Goreng Kampung (Village Fried Rice Noodles) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant..
- Add carrot, cabbage, and mustard greens stalks. Add water. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add mustard greens leaves. Mix well. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon..
- Add rice noodles and sweet soy sauce. Mix well again..
- Lastly, add green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve warm with the complements. Yum! 😋.