Plantain Dessert. The Best Plantain Dessert Recipes on Yummly Caribbean Barbecued Pork Chops, Gallo Pinto Con Platanos Fritos, Plantain, Chocolate, And Cinnamon Muffins. The Plantain Dessert recipe out of our category Spices!
You can make many varieties of desserts using them. Making sweet plantain fritters is simple and easy. Use plantains with heavy black spotting to a fully black skin. You can cook Plantain Dessert using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plantain Dessert
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sago, rinse and soak for 10 mins.
- You need 80 grams of sugar.
- It’s 3 of pandan leaves washed and knotted.
- Prepare 2 of overripe horn plantain or 4 bananas– peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick pieces.
- It’s 150 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
Try these bananas in place of potatoes with your meal, you'll like it! Place the plantains, skin side up, on a baking sheet. Place cooked plantains in a food processor with coconut flakes, flour, wheat germ, date sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla extract, almond. Plantains aren't meant for eating right out of the peel, but they are transformed into a gently sweet dessert when caramelized.
Plantain Dessert step by step
- Bring water, sugar, pandan leaves and salt to boil. Stir and cook over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
- Add in sago and coconut milk. Continue stirring to prevent curdling. Add in the plantain/bananas and cook for another 3 mins or till bananas are slightly soften..
- Ready to serve. Spoon into individual bowls and enjoy. Best serve warm…
Cooking bananas are banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. They may be eaten ripe or unripe and are generally starchy. Thank you for clicking on my video. I really appreciates all your supports. Today I''m making a dessert with plantain , coconut and.