Key Lime white Chocolate Macadamia Nut mug cake. My quest for the best Key Lime pie led me to develop this recipe. This was the ultimate deal breaker for me. To sum up the final result the crust was tough and salty (I have not seen unsalted macadamia nuts – almonds would be a cheaper and no-salt option) the chocolate /butter filling too rich – like.
Enjoy the flavors of summer with these Key Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, made These Blueberry Cookies are a cinch to make using a box cake mix, cream cheese and fresh blueberries.. Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cake – a brown sugar buttermilk cake, topped with rich white chocolate frosting and salty chopped macadamia nuts. And old people always like nuts in their desserts. You can cook Key Lime white Chocolate Macadamia Nut mug cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Key Lime white Chocolate Macadamia Nut mug cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked protein baking mix.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Prepare 11 g of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 g of Macadamia Nut pieces.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Homemade White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cake Recipe. So that brings me to now. Enjoy the flavors of summer with these Key Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies, made with coconut oil. I love to bake and that isn't something I want to give up, so choosing better ingredients is the path I shall take.
Key Lime white Chocolate Macadamia Nut mug cake instructions
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 11g of white chocolate baking chips.
- 3 g of Macadamia Nut pieces.
- The juice of one lime.
- Add just enough water to get the right consistency.
- Place in a microwave safe container and cook for 1 minute.
- I suggest you toddle it up a bit before eating.
- MFP information for one mug cake.
These Key Lime White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are. In this White Chocolate Macadamia Cake, spongy cake layers are filled with fluffy coconut Swiss meringue buttercream and encapsulated in a rich white chocolate ganache glaze. This is another cake that we enjoyed during our travels in Malaysia. Loaded with extra white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie! It's been my goal this past year to share By chilling the cookie dough, the cookies will bake up thicker and taste better too!