breakfast croissant. The Best Breakfast Croissant Recipes on Yummly Omelette-stuffed Croissant, Caramel Croissant Pudding, Easy Breakfast Croissant Puff. These Breakfast Croissant Boats are filled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and cheese before being baked to perfection in the oven.
Pour half over croissants, layer mushroom mixture and cheeses on top, then pour over remaining liquid. I show you how to make a wonderful quick go to breakfast sandwich and avoid the extra time and money going to the fast food places! This Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole is super tasty and so easy to prepare. You can cook breakfast croissant using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of breakfast croissant
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 cup of tater tots/hash browns.
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls (seamless works best).
It is the perfect meal to toss in the oven for breakfast if you're. This Breakfast Croissant recipe is one of my favorite dishes from the popular Kneaders restaurant. When we lived near one, I would order more of these sandwiches than I care to admit. When a normal croissant isn't sufficient, stuff it with cheesy scrambled eggs and wrap it in crispy bacon.
breakfast croissant instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- fry up bacon and drain on paper towel, set aside.
- beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- roll out crescent rolls onto cookie sheet (do not separate if using seamed).
- pour eggs over the top of rolls until completely covered (overflow is ok).
- lay bacon slices across rolls spread out from one end to other.
- top with tater tots or hash browns.
- bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven.
- using a spatula, fold up from the long end and fold up into one big roll (fold about 3 times).
- bake for an additional 5 minutes then flip to other side and bake another 5.
- remove from oven and cut roll into slices.
- can be served as is or with syrup or any sauce of choice (I prefer syrup).
Using a croissant instead of a bun makes this tasty breakfast sandwich a special treat. Try our breakfast sandwich recipe this weekend…it's sure to become a new family favourite. Breakfast Croissant recipe: Our favorite "Quick" Meal. Everyone who has had it loves it. Easy to change up and make it with all of your favorite ingredients!