White chocolate chip macadamia nut chocolate chip cheesecake. Chocolate Tuxedo Cream® CheesecakeLayers of Our Fudge Cake, Chocolate Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie – Dough CheesecakeCreamy Cheesecake Loaded with Our Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Swirled with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel on a Blonde. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
It's been my goal this past year to Not only are these cookies super soft and chewy, but they're jam-packed with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. We use just enough chips here to punctuate these cookies with a punch of sweetness without making them overly sweet. A classic cookie with a flair for decadence — these white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies are made with browned butter, toasted macadamia. You can have White chocolate chip macadamia nut chocolate chip cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chocolate chip macadamia nut chocolate chip cheesecake
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 packages of 8 oz cream cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 16 1/2 oz of chocolate chip cookie dough (the pre made refridgerator kind).
- You need 1 packages of white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough (the pre made refridgerator kind, usually rectangular).
Add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Chill the Cookie Dough: This is the most important step to avoid excess cookie spreading. I LOVE using salted dry-roasted macadamia nuts in white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. The roasted salty flavor pairs beautifully with the extra.
White chocolate chip macadamia nut chocolate chip cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat or mix by hand together cream cheese (softened), eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- press the chocolate chip cookie dough evenly in the bottom of the pan and up the sides a little; making sure there are no gaps (cut it up to make it easier).
- spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie dough in dish.
- top with white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough (an easy way is to roll or flatten by hand the dough into little strips).
- bake 45 to 50 min, or until golden brown and center is slightly firm.
- remove from oven, let cool (it will collapse in the center), then refridgerate..
- serve chilled or heated in microwave.
Soft centers, crisp edges, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts. Two special ingredients make these cookies the best! *Optional: I like to press additional macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips onto the top of the cookie dough balls (before baking) to make the cookies look a little prettier. Add the flour mixture, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and blend on low speed until just combined. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. These Thick and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies are my favourite cookie in the world!