Cinnamon Chocolate Croissants. This is a guide for shaping chocolate croissants, and of course, I had to bring cinnamon into this whole thing somewhere so I've also got a guide on shaping Cinnamon-Raisin Danish Swirls here. Extra flaky and buttery homemade chocolate croissants (Pain au Chocolat) are incredible warm from the oven. Recreate this French bakery classic at home with this recipe and video tutorial!
I have prepared delicious,elegant cinnamon rolls. Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). They are made with refrigerated croissants, cinnamon, sugar, butter and of course chocolate. You can have Cinnamon Chocolate Croissants using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate Croissants
- Prepare 1 packages of milk chocolate chips (can use any of your fav. chocolate chips).
- It’s 1 can of croissant rolls (can use regular size or the grands) i prefer the flakey non butter ones.
- It’s 1 of powered cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon sugar.
These flaky chocolate croissants will greatly reward you with a feeling of accomplishment and a Enjoy warm Chocolate Croissants fresh out of the oven. Making these flaky and buttery pastries will. Chocolate Croissants are the perfect sweet treat for breakfast. This Chocolate Croissant Recipe is so simple!
Cinnamon Chocolate Croissants step by step
- preheat oven as directed on can of croissants.
- unroll croissants and separate. sprinkle croissant with cinnamon sugar (however much you want).
- at top of croissant, place about half handful of chocolate chips (more or less dependung on size and preference). roll croissant as normal and place on greased baking sheet..
- when done all the rolls, sprinkle tops with powered cinnamon..
- bake as directed on can. make sure to check when timer goes off as you may need to bake a few more mins..
- serve warm…enjoy.
I know we aren't cooking pastries from scratch here, but. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time Thanks to store-bought puff pastry, you really can make flaky, homemade chocolate croissants. From time to time, we have stuffed French toast made from rich buttery brioche. Chocolate Croissants Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Easy Vegan Croissants recipe with chocolate and raspberries creates a crispy, flaky croissant!