Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup. Ingredient: – Pork rib – Pickled green. Ingredient: – Pork rib – Pickled green mustard – Green onion – Garlic – Chili – Chicken powder – Salt – Pepper – Sguar – Fish sauce I hope everyone like this video. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
A traditional Vietnamese family meal usually comes with a vegetable soup dish. Optional by highly recommended: Cleaning/parcooking the pork ribs will remove all the impurities and foul-smell of pork. Sugar, fish sauce, pork, soy sauce, tamari, vegetable oil, water, onions, tomatoes, scallions, spring or green onions, mustard greens. You can have Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup
- You need 1 1/2 Kg of Pork Rib.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 8 inches of salted fish bone.
- It’s 10 piece (4 inches) of ginger slice.
- It’s 25 of white peppercorns.
- It’s 2 bunch of green mustard vegetables.
- You need 5 of Korean dried oyster (optional add on).
Add water to pan with pork. Note: you can find pickled mustard greens in the canned foods aisle of the Chinese grocery store. Top with your pork and vegetable mixture, and top each bowl with a few drops of sesame oil and chopped scallion. Serve your noodle soup with pork and pickled greens piping hot in a big bowl and.
Green Mustard In Salted Fish With Pork Rib Soup step by step
- Quick blanch the pork rib then set aside.
- Put the light crush whole white peppercorn into pouch.
- Wash and drain dry then Pan salted fried bone for few minutes then put it into a pouch.
- Put all ingredients into a pot and cook it on high for 35 minutes (pressure cooker) or you can simply slow cook it in a pot on stove for 1 and 1/2 hour.
- Then put the green mustard and cook for another 10 minutes in the (pressure cooker) or another 30 minutes in the pot on a stove.
- Enjoy this simple soup with some white rice are great on a winter days or rainy days.
Pickled Mustard Green Noodles—with home pickled mustard green and handmade noodles. Well, this should be one of my favorite noodles dishes all Pickling is quite popular in Sichuan cuisine. There is a large group of dishes call for pickled stuff, like Suan Cai Yu, boiled fish with pickled mustard green. The Best Pork Rib Soup Recipes on Yummly Cook rice noodles according to packet instructions then drain.