White Choc & Macadamia Cookies.
You can cook White Choc & Macadamia Cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Choc & Macadamia Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 medium of Egg.
- You need 3/4 of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 250 grams of White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 150 grams of Macadamia Halves.
White Choc & Macadamia Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 250°.
- In a bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla essence and beat till creamy..
- Then, sift flour. Add white choc chips and macadamia nuts. Mix altogether..
- Roll little palm sized balls of dough and place on baking tray. Before popping them into the oven, give them a gentle pat with a fork..
- Place the biscuits into the middle of the oven and leave to bake for aproximately 15 minutes or until slightly golden..
- Place the biscuits on a cooling rack and let them sit for about 5 minutes..
- Serve with a glass of milk. Enjoy :).