[Vegan] French Toast.
You can cook [Vegan] French Toast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] French Toast
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of mixed spice (or pumpkin pie spice mix).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice milk (or dairy-free milk of choice).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil.
- It’s 4 of thick slices of soft bread (white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed).
[Vegan] French Toast step by step
- Whisk the chickpea flour, spices, milk, vanilla and salt together in a shallow container..
- Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet..
- Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side. Place in the skillet and fry on medium heat for a minute on each side until golden brown..
- Repeat with the other slices..
- Serve with fruit, maple syrup, berries, yoghurt… and enjoy :-).