Easy fried chicken. This easy fried chicken is crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Easy Fried Chicken. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. These floured skinless chicken thighs fried in corn oil are an easy and tasty variation on Southern fried chicken with fewer calories.
Fried chicken is a comforting dish, often reminding us of picnics, summer, and simpler times. But many recipes require lots of ingredients and hours of marinating. This easy fried chicken recipe, however. You can have Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
KFC style fried chicken recipe, how to make crispy fried chicken in KFC style at home. With time and experience we get better in cooking, day after day and this is what happened with me. This easy recipe will give you crispy fried chicken in no time. The chicken is shaken in a bag to give an even coverage of the spicy coating.
Easy fried chicken instructions
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
This low-fat recipe for Easy Oven Fried Chicken makes a delicious, crispy coating that's baked Don't you just love fried chicken? Whisk together the buttermilk, garlic, salt and pepper. Place wire rack on top of baking. Developed for CFC by Nancy Guppy, RD, MHSc. This easy dish is the perfect use for leftover chicken.