White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Brownie Bars. Home » Brownies & Bars » White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies. I have my favorite chocolate brownie recipes. Cut small opening in a corner of the bag.
Chewy, fudgy white chocolate macadamia blondies have the texture of your favorite brownies & flavor of the best ever white chocolate macadamia I've been told that these bars taste like a better version of white chocolate macadamia cookies from Subway…. What I also love about turning white. Mine are chocolate chip and white chocolate macadamia. You can cook White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Brownie Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Brownie Bars
- Prepare 16 oz of premium white chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips, dark or milk or a combination.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts.
Yeah, I know, nothing really exciting, I stick to the classics. I'm looking forward to taste the carrot cake These no-bake energy bars taste just like white chocolate macadamia clif bars, if not better. The texture is chewy, but firm enough to keep. Chewy, nutty, buttery, white chocolate chip cookies chocked full of macadamia nuts.
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Brownie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan, line with patchment paper, spray parchment with cooking spray..
- Melt butter and chopped white chocolate over double boiler or microwave just until melted.and combined, do not overheat..
- In a large bowl beat eggs until foamy, about 30 seconds, add sugar, vanilla and chocolate butter mixture slowly and mix until combined. Fold in flour and salt until combined, add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts..
- Pour into prepared pan evenly.Bake about 35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool on a rack then cut into bars..
Macadamia nuts have a sweet taste and are rich source of energy. I particularly like using dry roasted salted Stir in white baking chips or bar chunks and nuts. Using small cookie scoop, drop dough by rounded. I used white chocolate and macadamia nuts since I happen to be fond of the white chocolate- macadamia nut cookie, but I'm thinking you might like to experiment with a chocolate chip/walnut or pecan… or even a cinnamon chip/ walnut pecan too. Substitute white chocolate chips for a chopped white chocolate bar for an especially decadent treat.