crab stuffed croissants. A creamy base seafood dish with croissant. The Best Stuffed Croissants Recipes on Yummly Almond Croissants, Petite Turkey, Pear & Provolone Croissants, Almond Raspberry Stuffed Croissants.
These seafood-filled croissants will leave you anything but crabby. We had used the filling as an appetizer, but found it makes a quick and easy sandwich, too. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. You can cook crab stuffed croissants using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of crab stuffed croissants
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh crab meat thoroughly picked.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh scallions.
- You need 1 can of croissant rolls.
- It’s 4 medium of mushrooms.
- It’s 5 dash of old bay seasoning.
These Breakfast Croissant Boats are stuffed with eggs, bacon and cheese for a delicious breakfast How to Make Breakfast Croissant Boats. Making them only takes a few minutes. Stuffed Croissants: More ramblings and recipes at thehandmadeproject.com. Stuffed croissants can be savory, or sweet.
crab stuffed croissants instructions
- preheat oven to 350° F.
- dice scallions and mushrooms.
- Combine mushrooms, scallions and cream cheese. Stir mixture..
- Stir crab meat in in to cream cheese combination. Season with old bay..
- open and unroll croissant. in the largest portion of the triangle add one dollop of cream cheese/crabmeat mixture.
- roll the croissant until the dough has completely covered mixture..
- place on ungreased baking sheet..
- baked at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
They taste divine warm, but are also a nice treat throughout the day. Delicious fresh crab meat with vegetables and spices for a stuffing full of flavours. Try our easy recipe with step-by-step, illustrated instructions. Crab Stuffed mushrooms are really easy to make! Use a damp paper towel to clean the outside of To make perfect crab stuffed mushrooms, I like to whip the cream cheese adding the crab meat in.