Easy Lamb Chops.
You can have Easy Lamb Chops using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Lamb Chops
- Prepare 12 of Lamb chops.
- It’s 1 of Rosemary (dried is also fine).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of whatever you have Vegetables to serve on the side.
- You need 1 of Wine (red is best but white will do).
Easy Lamb Chops step by step
- Take the lamb out of the refrigerator a few minutes before you intend to prep. Pierce the meat with a fork here and there and rub some salt and pepper in evenly..
- Stir fry the vegetables for the side before you cook the lamb. This time I used bell peppers and maitake mushrooms. Add some olive oil and garlic to a frying pan and when warm, add the rest of the vegetables. Stir fry and season with salt and pepper. Once cooked, transfer to a plate..
- Add more olive oil, garlic and rosemary to a frying pan and cook on a low heat until fragrant. After that, arrange the lamb in the pan as well and cook both sides on a high heat to lock in the flavours..
- Once both sides are browned and cooked, add the wine (I used white wine in the photo, which was taken after steaming) and steam for a few minutes. You can eat this steak with the middle still rare. Cook it to the degree of doneness that you prefer and then take it off the heat and transfer to a plate. Pour over the sauce that's left in the frying pan..
- I served this for my birthday..
- And for my daughter's 6th birthday in 2008..
- And again for her birthday in 2009..