Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts. I love all things macadamia nut. I love them roasted and salted, dipped in chocolate, made into nut butter, or used as a crispy crust for for fish or chicken. These Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Tenders are a great example of the latter. (This post contains affiliate links.
My aunt now lives in Hawaii, and she keeps our family supplied with fresh pineapples, mangos and macadamia nuts.along with recipes like this one. When I run out of macadamias for candy-making, I substitute pecans. Whichever nuts I use, neighbors like this fudge. You can have Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pistacchio dukkah.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of leek puree.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- You need 1/4 of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of stock (fish; vegetable).
- Prepare of macadamia crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted macadamias.
- It’s 1 of zest of whole lemon.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of juice of whole lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh oregano leaves.
Loaded with extra white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie! And of course, there's a hefty dose of white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts in these cookies too. Because, what's a cookie without a lot of delicious stuff mixed into it? Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts instructions
- For the chicken step 1: coat in oil and dukkah and set aside to marinade for 20 mins.
- For macadamia crumbs: place the macadamia nuts, lemon zest and garlic in a food processor and grind into small crumbs. Heat the butter in a frying pan and lightly toast the mixture, stirring regularly. Turn the heat off, add lemon juice and stir together..
- For the puree: heat butter in a pan and sautee the leek until golden. Add cauliflower and stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until cauliflower is aldente. Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth..
- For the chicken step 2: Heat butter in frying pan on high heat, then turn to medium. Add chicken and cook for 10 mins each side, or until cooked through. Slice into 1cm slices..
- To serve: Spoon the puree onto plates. Lay chicken slices across the puree, and sprinkle the macadamia crumbs and oregano leaves over the top..
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III. Transfer to paper towels to drain; season with salt. Serve soup topped with harissa and crispy leeks. Recipe by The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen. , Photos by Yossy Arefi.