Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants. A great way to improve store-bought croissants! Ham and cheese stuffed croissants with honey mustard glaze. These are my ONE of a KIND Stuffed Honey Habanero Shrimp Cheeseburgers!!!
Do ever end up making the same Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders – easy way to serve burgers to a crowd! With white cheddar cheese and hot honey, even meat lovers won't miss the meat in these burgers. Our Charbroiled Burger Stuffed with Cheddar and American Cheese with Grilled Onions and Special Sauce. You can have Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants
- You need 2 can of Croissant Roll Dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Peppers.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Garlic Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ranch.
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
Served on a Toasted Brioche Bun with Lettuce, Tomato and Pickles. Here, beef burgers are stuffed with a Southern favorite—pimento cheese—and then grilled. Directions: Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Cover your croissant triangle with a thin layer of ham and cheese, and then roll the croissant to make one delicious roll-up sandwich.
Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants instructions
- Warm a buttered skillet.
- Add chopped onions and peppers.
- Allow peppers and onions to brown a little before adding the ground beef or chuck.
- Add preferred seasonings and allow beef to brown.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Begin unfolding croissants while beef browns.
- Mix the honey and hot sauce in a container. Add a little water if necessary.
- Turn off beef when it's almost all brown(A little pink is fine. It will cook more in the oven).
- Brush the honey mixture on each croissant and add cheese to the bigger side of the croissant. (It is okay to flatten the dough).
- Add beef to the bigger side of the croissant on top of the cheese.
- Fold the corners over the meat. Be sure to cover all the meat with the dough.
- Butter a pan for the croissants.
- Use the honey mixture or butter to cover the croissants. Do NOT saturate the bread..
- Sprinkle garlic seasoning over the top and place it into the oven..
- Be sure to check the croissants periodically..
- Mix the honey mixture with the ranch.
- When the croissants have browned, enjoy..
Stuff your ordinary croissant with fillings like ham and cheese, Nutella, and pesto. Stuff your ordinary croissant with fillings like ham and cheese, Nutella, and pesto. Sprinkle fresh, sweet berries on the dough (add a spoonful of honey if you need to sweeten them). Yep, even chicken parmesan can be stuffed inside your croissant. Use our favorite Chicken Parmigiana recipe.