Salted caramel coffee creamer. Chocolatey, caramel-y, and with just the right level of salty kick, let our salted caramel mocha coffee creamer help make your mornings delightful. Caramel-y and Chocolate-y all at once. This Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is easy to make and is super fresh!
Two homemade coffee creamer recipes in one month, you ask? I'd apologize, but this Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is worth it, I assure you. I absolutely adore caramel in my coffee. You can cook Salted caramel coffee creamer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel coffee creamer
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 c of caramel ice cream topping or caramel syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of course ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (caramel flavor).
Like pumpkin, but all year long. This salted caramel creamer recipe is simple, delicious, and way better for you than those sugar-free syrups you'll find in most low-carb flavored coffee drinks. Tastes like a gooey caramel chew–sweet & salty but with the Prymal makeover. This best-selling flavor has been known to convert even those who claim to dislike caramel candy.
Salted caramel coffee creamer instructions
- Over low heat, whisk together the half and half, instant coffee, and cocoa powder until dissolved. Stir in the caramel topping, sea salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator. Go by the expiration date on the half and half container..
- Stir or shake well before using in your coffee.
Coconut Oil, Ketosweet (Erythritol, Chicory Root Extract, Monk Fruit. natural bliss® Salted Caramel. This salted caramel coffee creamer does not contain trans fat or cholesterol and is low in saturated fat and sodium. Love this creamer but haven't been able to find it at my local Walmart in months. The website for International Delight says it is not seasonal. Enjoy this homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer in your morning cup of coffee.