Veal Filet Steak with Foie Gras.
You can cook Veal Filet Steak with Foie Gras using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veal Filet Steak with Foie Gras
- You need 2 of pieces Beef or veal filet.
- You need 2 of pieces Foie gras.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Plain flour.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 10 grams of x 2 Butter.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Veal Filet Steak with Foie Gras instructions
- If the foie gras comes like this, cut it into pieces, wrap each piece and store in the chilled (near zero) compartment of your refrigerator or in the freezer..
- Generously salt and pepper the filet and foie gras. Leave the meat out until it comes to room temperature..
- Dust the foie gras lightly with flour through a tea strainer or fine mesh sieve. Refrigerate until it's time to cook it..
- We'll use two pans at once. Pan fry the filet pieces in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and butter, and drizzle soy sauce at the end on the hot surface of the pan..
- Pan fry the foie gras with a little olive oil and butter for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Take it out; the sauce will be made with the fat left in the pan..
- Leave 1 tablespoon of the fat in the foie gras pan and wipe the rest. Add the sauce ingredients and simmer rapidly to reduce. Pour the sauce over the foie gras and filet to serve..