*White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies With Coconut*.
You can have *White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies With Coconut* using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of *White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies With Coconut*
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of white chocolate.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped macadamia nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
*White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies With Coconut* instructions
- Preheat the oven to 300°F..
- Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl, then set aside..
- In another bowl, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, & butter until combined.Add eggs one at a time until they form a cream like batter..
- Slowly add the other bowl to your cream like batter..mix well..
- In a pan toast your coconut until light browned on edges..
- Combine white chocolate, macadamia nuts, &coconut..
- Scoop cookie dough and lay it on a nonstick or buttered spray sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Bake until edges start to brown. Or golden brown: ).
- Cool on a rack for 5 minutes and Enjoy!!:).