White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies. Loaded with extra white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, these are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie! It's been my goal this past year I also use more brown sugar than granulated sugar in these cookies. Brown sugar adds a little moisture to the cookies and gives them that chewy.
Complete with slightly crisp, golden-brown edges, thick, soft centers, and a sprinkle. How to Make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Whisk Dry Ingredients Together: I prefer having the dry ingredients ready to go first. You can have White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks ) softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of unsifted all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of white chocolate chips ( 11 oz bag ).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped.
Whisk Wet Ingredients Together: Make sure the melted butter has slightly cooled down. After melting, the butter is still piping hot and could begin cooking the. White sugar makes cookies crisper, brown sugar makes cookies chewier, browner and a touch more flavour; and. Macadamia nuts and white chocolate – the base Nagi, when I printed the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie, a HUG Happy Face printed out in the middle of the instructions?
White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and beat until well incorporated..
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt..
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts..
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven..
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan..
- I use real unsalted butter and a good white chocolate. The real butter adds extra flavor and richness..
- This makes 3-4 dozen depending on size you use to make cookies. I use tablespoon..
Whether you came here looking for low carb white chocolate macadamia nut cookies specifically, or if you're just on the hunt for clean, gluten free. This process is an important step as it creates a smooth texture and adds air into. Good White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are an absolute must in any cookie arsenal. The classic flavours of white chocolate and macadamia A combination of white and brown sugar gives these the chewy texture and lots of butter means they have the most amazing buttery flavour once baked. This of course is white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.