Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup.
You can cook Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup
- You need of Fridge.
- It’s of Leftover Lamb (shredded).
- You need of Lamb Stock (800ml).
- Prepare of Salted Butter (10g).
- You need of Fresh.
- Prepare of Celery Stick (1 stalk).
- Prepare of Organic Carrot (1 medium).
- Prepare of Potatoes (2 medium or 4 small).
- Prepare of Store Cupboard.
- It’s of Split Peas (2 Cups dried).
Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup instructions
- Soak split peas over night in cold water..
- Get your cooking station ready with your ingredients and grab a medium saucepan, chopping board and knife. Wash and chop your carrot and celery into small cubes. Peel your potatoes and cube too..
- Melt your butter into a pan on a medium heat. Add the leek, celery and carrot and sauté until wilted. Drain the split peas and add in along with potato. Stir for 2 mins..
- Add in stock and lamb and season well. Bring to the boil and skim off any starchy foam then reduce to. Low simmer for 25-30 mins until the split peas are cooked through with a small amount of bite. Serve hot with cheese scones!.