Crispy Salted Egg Shrimps. If you haven't tried food coated with salted egg yolk sauce, you gotta try it. The craze is hot in Singapore! We have our famous salted egg yolk crispy fish.
The salted egg yolks has turned this simple dish into a creamy, savory, rich treat. It is so quick and easy to make that is sure to impress! Salted Egg Shrimp is easy on prep yet big on flavor! it's a creamy, savory, and spicy seafood treat that's perfect with steamed rice. You can cook Crispy Salted Egg Shrimps using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Salted Egg Shrimps
- It’s 1 lbs of headless shrimps.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of salted egg yokes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
This Salted Egg Shrimp is a quick and easy way to level up your favorite crustacean into an impressive meal worthy of guests! An easy salted egg yolk chicken recipe made with pieces of crispy battered chicken coated in savory salted egg yolk sauce and aromatic curry leaves. We have our famous salted egg yolk crispy fish. Crispy air fried chicken wings made in an air fryer makes them super crispy and the honey-sriracha sauce makes them sticky, sweet, spicy and delicious.
Crispy Salted Egg Shrimps step by step
- Shrimps – clean, deveined, and take out shell. Only leave the tail on..
- Dip shrimps into cornstarch to make sure the whole shrimp is covered..
- Steam the salted egg yokes until cooked and then smashed them up..
- Fry the shrimps that already covered with cornstarch with vegetable oil until crispy and golden..
- On a different pan, melt the butter and then add the smashed salted egg yokes into the pan..
- Stir everything up on medium heat until bubbling..
- Add all fried shrimps in and mix them up with the mixture as quickly as possible..
- Make sure all shrimps are covered with the sauce..
- Turn off the heat and display the shrimps on a plate. Voila, your final product is ready for tasting..
- If you like your food to be a little salty, you can add salt to the mixture before putting the shrimps in..
Coconut ShrimpBacardi Mixers. curry powder, eggs, salt, oil, coconut, shrimp, flour. Shrimp with Scrambled EggChina Sichuan Food. sesame oil, ground black pepper, ground black. Crispy Herbed Shrimp with fresh herbs and chive aioli is an indulgent, yet lightened, take on traditional fried shrimp. Place cornstarch and egg whites in separate shallow dishes. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and black pepper.