Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets.
You can have Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets
- It’s 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.