Chocolate Filled Croissants. Extra flaky and buttery homemade chocolate croissants (Pain au Chocolat) are incredible warm from the oven. Homemade Chocolate Croissants (Pain Au Chocolate). Place the chocolate on the edge of the dough and roll tightly enclosing it in the dough.
Chocolate-filled vegan croissants made with coconut oil and no butter are the ultimate vegan pastry. These chocolate vegan croissants have been months in the making. That said, there's something special about a filled croissant. You can cook Chocolate Filled Croissants using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Filled Croissants
- Prepare of Breakfast/brunch.
- Prepare 1 can of canned refridgerator croissants. Pilsbury brand suggested.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hersheys Chocolate Spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hersheys semi-sweet chips.
- Prepare of glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chips.
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
You can add that extra burst of flavor Slice your baked croissants in half and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache on one side (or both). This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
Chocolate Filled Croissants step by step
- Preheat oven according to package.
- Unroll all 8 triangle pieces of dough.
- Take a dab of chocolate spread and smear n the middle of the croissant dough. This acts as a glue so u can pile on the chips.
- Grab a few chips and place on top of Hershey Spread "glue". U can put as many as u like, but too many will break through the dough.
- Bake until puffy n golden.
- Microwave milk and chips n 30 sec intervals until melted…this should only take one round of microwaving.
- Stir until creamy and drizzle over warm croissants.
Pain au chocolat (French pronunciation: [pɛ̃ o ʃɔ.kɔ.la] (listen), literally chocolate bread; also known as chocolatine in the south-west part of France and in Canada, is a type of viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough. Learn how to make Chocolate-Filled Croissants. This is how you make this wonderfully fluffy, flaky, croissant dough at home, from scratch. You can also replace the chocolate with hot fudge- the soft state of fudge before it has been beaten. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time Thanks to store-bought puff pastry, you really can make flaky, homemade chocolate croissants. #Desserts #Recipe / Chocolate Filled Coconut Oil Croissants