Mini Cheese Croissant. Simple appetizer suites for different occasions, very health and special. I hope u like it and make sure to watch the other videos, like and subscribe for. Home-made Mini Cheese Almond Croissant baking recipe.
Petite and flaky, these ham and cheese mini croissants make an elegant appetizer, afternoon snack, or a fun lunch item for the kids. Our flaky and flavoursome Mini Ham & Cheese Croissant combines crispy ham with golden cheese to create a great little hunger buster! These ham and cheese croissants make the perfect little party sandwich for whatever you are celebrating! You can have Mini Cheese Croissant using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheese Croissant
- Prepare 4 cups of All purpose flour ,.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Milk ,.
- You need cup of Water 1.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Egg ,.
- It’s 3 of Cheese triangles ,.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter , melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast Instant.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- Prepare of parsley Chopped.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Vanilla.
- It’s of Sesame.
If you love the little Hawaiian roll party sandwiches, then I can't wait for you to try these! Homemade croissants, cheese, and ham becomes a lovely bite to serve for Mother's Day, holiday parties, birthdays, summer gatherings, and more. Buttery croissant dough, layered with black forest ham and Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, then rolled into croissants and baked until golden brown. Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon crafts our petite croissants in the traditional French style using butter.
Mini Cheese Croissant instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the salt, sugar, yeast, milk, yogurt, water, egg, butter and cheese. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix on medium speed to combined very well..
- Gradually add the flour mixed with baking powder, mixing on low till combined to give a sticky dough. Knead until smooth and sticky about 5-7 minutes. Grease large bowl with some oil and grease your hands too so you can handle the dough, Place the dough in the greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise for half an hour..
- Divide the dough into 6-7 balls, roll out each balls into a circle and cut the circle into triangles. Place a teaspoon of cheese closer to the large end of the triangle, beginning at the widest point of the triangle where the filling start rolling it (Gently without pressure) towards the narrowest point. Place the croissants on a lightly greased baking sheet. Continue to do this with the rest of the dough..
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolk with milk and vanilla, brush each croissant. Top each croissant with sesame seeds mixed with nigella..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden light. Let cool completely on a wire rack and serve!.
Brush the croissants with the eggwash, sprinkle the ham & cheese croissants. Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time consuming. When I packed Max a ham and cheese croissant and a nutella one for his lunch he thought that was. Cocktails & appetizers Starters Caviar & sea products Fresh foie gras Dishes & side dishes Cheese Bread Snacking & salads. Le mini croissant est une viennoiserie dont l'origine est assez ambigüe.